A 3-star hotel in the heart of Saint-Nazaire
The Comfort Hotel de l’Europe Saint-Nazaire is located right in the centre of Saint-Nazaire, a town famous for its twenty beaches. The 3-star hotel is in the perfect spot :
- 500 metres from the beach. Ideal for swimming, strolling at the water’s edge, long bike rides, discovering the fabulous Côte d’Amour coast, which starts at Saint-Nazaire and stretches as far as La Baule, Pornichet, Le Pouliguen, Le Croisic and Guérande.
- Between the two shopping centres (“Le Paquebot” and “Ruban Bleu”). Perfect for a spot of shopping and a meal in one of the dozens of boutiques in these two major shopping centres, both of which are a short walk from the hotel.
- Near the shipyards where legendary liners including the Normandie, the France and the Queen Mary 2 were built, and where construction is about to start on the biggest liner in the world, a marine giant more than 360 metres long and 47 metres wide, which is to have 16 decks, and will set a new record in the history of the cruise industry.
- A short walk from both the prestigious “Escal’Atlantique” museum, the only one of its kind in Europe, devoted to the world of the liner, and the museum that houses the Espadon submarine, which can be visited in a fortified lock, and Saint-Nazaire’s cultural heritage museum.
- 800 metres from the TGV railway station, and 60 km from the Nantes-Atlantique airport.
- Close to a number of historical sites, including one of the best examples of Neolithic art in the whole region – the 6000-year-old tumulus in Dissignac.
- 15 minutes from the La Brière Regional Nature Park, the Guérande saltmarshes, and La Baule Bay.
Totally renovated rooms
The Comfort Hotel de l’Europe offers 35 rooms that are comfortable, bright, and fully equipped with your comfort and wellbeing in mind.
The rooms have all been renovated throughout and decorated in a style that is clean and simple but colourful, dynamic and warm, including a discreet yet charming reference to the seaside style.
They have all the modern equipment necessary for your comfort, in keeping with a 3-star hotel, to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Breakfast - Local produce for a tasty start to the day
To get your day off to a great start, the hotel offers an extensive buffet breakfast (free of charge for children under the age of 12 years) with a selection of teas and coffees, dairy products, pastries, breakfast cereals, fruits, and fresh eggs.
But this is no ordinary breakfast – foodies will appreciate the opportunity to try a number of local quality products, including the famous local salt-butter caramels, Breton pancakes, and delicious homemade jams.
In the evening, relax in the hotel bar as you read the international press or discover the many historical references in the public areas.
Bike hire service
There are 170 km of cycle tracks in Saint-Nazaire and the surrounding area, taking you as far as the coast and out in to the country. The Comfort Hotel de l'Europe offers a bike hire service so that you can take full advantage of the pleasures and benefits of cycling near the sea.
The hotel also provides you with the use of an inner courtyard and a covered locked garage for bicycles and motorbikes. There is free parking for 160 cars immediately opposite the hotel.
The hotel accepts pets.
Whether you are in Saint-Nazaire for a business trip or to visit the area, let the team at the Comfort Hotel de l’Europe Saint-Nazaire, and its director Laurent Dupont, help you make your stay a great success.